ModChips | HDD | Online | Miscellaneous | Exploits | Tutorials | Media Players | Launchers | SwapMagic Tools | Emulators
Getting the Wiimote working with the Windows Widcomm drivers
1. Open your "My Bluetooth Places"
2. Press "View devices in range"
3. Click on "Search for devices in range" and then quickly hold 1 and 2 on your Wiimote
3a. For the unit to work correctly, you must hold the two buttons pressed until the process is complete ( i.e. until step 7).
4. Select the Wiimote (Nintendo RVL-CNT-01)
5. Click on "Bluetooth setup wizard"
6. Click on "Skip Pairing"
7. Ensure that the box is checked and then click "Finish"
8. Your Wiimote should now have some green arrows on the icon
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:42 PM.
Copyright 2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.17641 seconds.
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 SKSApps.com
All rights reserved.
No affiliation with Sony Computer Entertainment or Nintendo Company, Ltd.